Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

found a great strategy

hey for everyone who finds this too hard, i played like 2 days straight and found 1 strategy that worked lvl after lvl, first, with whatever skill points you get, max the gem one and the life one, so you start with 3 gems and 125(iu think) life which gives you massive more points at the end... the at an intersection on the map, construsct 2 mushrooms(with the money in the begining) and add the gems. then go on til you have 5 mushrooms at the same intersection with 5 diff gems... then just keep upgrading and adding the same gems making them pure and eventually level 6..

one thing, make sure to upgrade the thunder one first as it attacks faster therefor dealing much more dmg

another, if there no intersection, you might have to build one extra tower a bit later on the map because the towers wont get a chance to attack twice...

this strat got me gold on every map the first time i tried them( after i played like 2 days on the first level)

hope this helps!

By the way, this is one of the best tower games ive ever played, top 3 for sure...i love defense tower games its all i play and this one has no flaws!!!

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

good job

wow, this is amazing, thx for using my music, and i have to say this is flawless, the only reason iu put 5 on humour is because of the black mage LOL good job

Phendrana responds:

Dude your music made endless mode so much better lol. Maybe i'll end up using more of your stuff in future games and such. It's all really good.

Glad you liked the black mage cameo too.

Shoot Phil: Preview Shoot Phil: Preview

good job

thx for using my music :P

chillyphilly responds:

Yeah the music sounded pretty mad so i thought it might go well in my game.

Catch Me If You Can! Catch Me If You Can!

hey

thx for using my music, im happy my music is being used in such great flashes, this was a great way of showing a simple game. Very fun, the only i disliked is it was too easy! Hope you dont get blammed, keep making flash!

Dj_Seri

Jmac-08 responds:

thx for making the music. As of yesterday I have new level lay outs to make some of those easy levels a pain in the ass.