Little Man Little Man

haha

i laughed alot, good job, thx for using my music

HalfV responds:

o hey cool glad you liked it. thanks for the song it fit perfect with the scene.

Irving Irving

haha

a goodway to put a cliche idea into a cute cartoon, it was good

Forensic Forensic

good job

keep it up guys, i wont say much because its just stick movie, but peter murphys thingy at the end was quite good(btw, peter, did you go to chambly academy?)

Mushroom Tower Defense Mushroom Tower Defense

found a great strategy

hey for everyone who finds this too hard, i played like 2 days straight and found 1 strategy that worked lvl after lvl, first, with whatever skill points you get, max the gem one and the life one, so you start with 3 gems and 125(iu think) life which gives you massive more points at the end... the at an intersection on the map, construsct 2 mushrooms(with the money in the begining) and add the gems. then go on til you have 5 mushrooms at the same intersection with 5 diff gems... then just keep upgrading and adding the same gems making them pure and eventually level 6..

one thing, make sure to upgrade the thunder one first as it attacks faster therefor dealing much more dmg

another, if there no intersection, you might have to build one extra tower a bit later on the map because the towers wont get a chance to attack twice...

this strat got me gold on every map the first time i tried them( after i played like 2 days on the first level)

hope this helps!

By the way, this is one of the best tower games ive ever played, top 3 for sure...i love defense tower games its all i play and this one has no flaws!!!

Aeternus Lamnia Aeternus Lamnia

good job

wow, this is amazing, thx for using my music, and i have to say this is flawless, the only reason iu put 5 on humour is because of the black mage LOL good job

Phendrana responds:

Dude your music made endless mode so much better lol. Maybe i'll end up using more of your stuff in future games and such. It's all really good.

Glad you liked the black mage cameo too.

Shoot Phil: Preview Shoot Phil: Preview

good job

thx for using my music :P

chillyphilly responds:

Yeah the music sounded pretty mad so i thought it might go well in my game.

Heaven:Dj Sammy (K-Mae Remix) Heaven:Dj Sammy (K-Mae Remix)

nice

Im loving this, even if its a remake i found that you made it your own and it sounds very original, i admire that. Something you could try improving is adding a string sidechaining with your bass, it would add some energy to the song and bridge the gap between the song and the voice. When the melody kicks in with the continuing bass, the voice is not loud enough, maybe add reeverb and turn up some of its higher frequencies to compensate for the bass crowding the lower frequencies. You can also try killing the lower frequencies on the voice but it doesnt always sound good that way. Btw, if im taking time to write this its because im loving this song and want to help you improve it if you wish.

Anyways, keep producing!

Peace

Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX Love is Gone - F-777 ReMiX

Hey Jesse

This is really amazing, honestly... i havent been active in the portal in a long time but i come back to listen to some songs to find some new artists to follow...you are now in my favorites! Keep making music, im trying to stop making eurodance and start making house and i think i could benefit from talking to you. So i ask you Jesse, if you have some time on your hands, maybe we could have a chat from one producer to another. You could check out some of my songs to see that i too have some experience in producing and mixing.

Anyways, i hope to hear from you soon.

Nicolas

d_j_s_e_r_i@hotmail.co m (just add me whenevr you like! maybe we can work on a project together sometime)

Fredgy - Moment of Peace Fredgy - Moment of Peace

cool!

Nice, its a mello tune, i like those! good foundation, and what i like most is there is no dissonance, as a proffesional piano player and teacher thats music to my ears lol

Fredgy responds:

Oh thanks :p
I thought i had written ah response on your review but i see i didn't :-/
probably forgotten to push the button or something :D
thanks for review, fine to hear you like it :D
you're a piano player + teacher ? ö
that's cool :D
didn't know that :D
Nexus is still coming :-/
bit longer then i tought, but i keep you in touch when i got the better version of this song! ;-)

Grts